jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

6-12 september exercise

Wishes and Regrets

Complete the sentences
to make/ to reserve/me/you/to see/to remind/ to be/you/you
I wish_____to make_____ a complaint
I wish _____to reserve____ a table for six
We wish____ to remind _____ our customers we will be clossed tomorrow
I wish____you_____ all the best in your new job
We wish ____you_____ a merry Christmas
I dont wish ____to be_______ identified
Wish ______me ____luck for my exam
I wish ____to see_____ the manager
I wish ____you_____ a safe journey


Mix and match

















Complete the sentences with the verbs below

Wasn’t/wasn’t/could/hadn’t/was seeing/lived/had/was/did/would
I ‘m going home tomorrow. I wish I____would_______
I live in the city. I wish I ______lived______ in the country
I told him all about it. I wish I ____wasn’t______
I can’t go with you. I wish I ______ could_______
I didn’t have time to see them. I wish I ____did____
I don’t know his phone number. I wish I _____had____
I’m not seeing him until Thursday. I wish I _____was seeing _______him tonight
He is right as usual . I wish he ____hadn’t______
She isn’t her. I wish she__was___
They won’t hep me. I wish they ___wasn’t_____

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario